A nation state with only entrepreneurs and no civil servants would not be efficient. It might even be destructive. Entrepreneurs think only of return on investment on activities that profit themselves and not others. Where as civil servants work for the public. A nation state without public service will never be as great as a state that also includes civil servants who work for the public by asking questions and finding answers that the entrepreneur never dreams of thinking.
- This observation by @TM_Brown, “If the military-industrial complex was going to be wound down, then it was up to th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." po.st/qrtJhB via @BrainyQuote 4 days ago
- Ella Mai - Trip (Vevo LIFT Live Sessions) youtu.be/KU6ISEfi8uo via @YouTube 5 days ago
- Someday a future politician will say, “Mr. Netanyahu, tear down this wall.” twitter.com/mikeomerman/st… 5 days ago
- RT @jascjasc: #leadership This is such a great video to watch " The Ladder of Inference" It is about being mindful of where our preconceive… 5 days ago