A nation state with only entrepreneurs and no civil servants would not be efficient. It might even be destructive. Entrepreneurs think only of return on investment on activities that profit themselves and not others. Where as civil servants work for the public. A nation state without public service will never be as great as a state that also includes civil servants who work for the public by asking questions and finding answers that the entrepreneur never dreams of thinking.
- The Architect of the Radical Right theatlantic.com/magazine/archi… 1 day ago
- Propaganda campaign approaching light speed. Question: What public purpose does a dirty #bitcoin serve? reut.rs/2jsTOUv via @Reuters 4 days ago
- RT @StephanieKelton: 4 down, 2 to go. 1. 2. S.1242 Raise The Wage Act congress.gov/bill/115th-con… 3. 4. S.1804 Medicare For All Act https://t… 4 days ago
- RT @netbacker: Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary It was to talk about journey towards understanding #M… 5 days ago
- RT @SethHanlon: One of the more insidious ways that corporations game our political system is by funding intellectually shoddy work that su… 6 days ago