A nation state with only entrepreneurs and no civil servants would not be efficient. It might even be destructive. Entrepreneurs think only of return on investment on activities that profit themselves and not others. Where as civil servants work for the public. A nation state without public service will never be as great as a state that also includes civil servants who work for the public by asking questions and finding answers that the entrepreneur never dreams of thinking.
- RT @AC360: "This is barbaric." Sen. Bernie Sanders says thousands of Americans will die under the GOP Senate health care bill. https://t.co… 1 hour ago
- RT @wyethwire: Medical inflation doesn't follow CPI Cost of milk 2009:$3.05 2016: $3.29 Cost of epipen 2009: $103.50 2016: $608.61 #Med… 5 hours ago
- RT @ChrisAtRU: #Compromise with #NeoLiberals = #Capitulation To #Oligarchy & #Kleptocracy twitter.com/JSCCounterPunc… 5 hours ago
- In my view single payer is best, but never would I have believed that Ron Johnson would say: "Let's work with Dems… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- You Gotta Serve Somebody thebaffler.com/salvos/gotta-s… 5 hours ago