A nation state with only entrepreneurs and no civil servants would not be efficient. It might even be destructive. Entrepreneurs think only of return on investment on activities that profit themselves and not others. Where as civil servants work for the public. A nation state without public service will never be as great as a state that also includes civil servants who work for the public by asking questions and finding answers that the entrepreneur never dreams of thinking.
- So, if Hilliary is not acceptable to Bernie supporters and vice versa for Hillary supporters, who in the world might acceptable to both? 1 week ago
- RT @ProfSteveKeen: @BobGorman8791 That's a development objective but that takes funding which I won't get from Higher Education research fu… 2 weeks ago
- It would be great if your Minsky program were utilized within a VR game simulation so we could experience economic… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- Are We Living Inside a Computer Simulation? Introduction to the Mind-Boggling "Simulation Argument" openculture.com/2017/03/are-we… via @openculture 2 weeks ago
- Artificial Intelligence is Killing It in Health Care chipin.com/artificial-int… 2 weeks ago