A nation state with only entrepreneurs and no civil servants would not be efficient. It might even be destructive. Entrepreneurs think only of return on investment on activities that profit themselves and not others. Where as civil servants work for the public. A nation state without public service will never be as great as a state that also includes civil servants who work for the public by asking questions and finding answers that the entrepreneur never dreams of thinking.
- RT @neiltyson: The divided United States of America will unite today, sharing a cosmic event predicted by the methods and tools of science.… 1 day ago
- RT @JamesMArcher: 1. Label everyone. 2. Separate them into little boxes. 3. Keep them afraid of each other. 4. Milk their creativity, mone… 2 days ago
- RT @eugenegu: White lady: We don't serve colored people here. Dick Gregory: I don't eat colored people. Bring me a whole fried chicken. R… 2 days ago
- RT @Truthdig: The corporate coup is complete. Justice Harlan Fiske Stone’s worst fears are our nightmare, writes @ChrisLynnHedges. https://… 2 days ago
- RT @ajplus: These former neo-Nazis have some advice for countering white supremacy. https://t.co/0QYNpIeXqV 3 days ago